Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource / IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of Job
- To maintain quality assurance processes, testing of products, and recording and analysing of results gathered during product development and production in an organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out routine day-to-day quality inspections to meet the standard set by the organization
- Work with the Quality Control Manager regarding specific information relating to product information
- Monitor every stage of production to avoid product defects
- Encourage and enforce cleanliness and safe working condition on the part of the staff
- Collect regular samples for analysis at the laboratory
- Report to Quality Control Manager on quality standard issues.
- Maintain all documentation for auditing
- Engage in quality calibrations and internal audits in a professional manner
- Assist in investigating causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Help to check and update quality control policies
- Recommend modifications to already existing production standards within the limits of available equipment
- capacity and capability
- Constant updating of job knowledge by reading technical publications, participating in seminars and other educational opportunities
- Mentor lower cadre employees and lead them effectively
- Ensure compliance with ISO and GMPs as well as Company safety standards
- Monitor compliance with all food safety procedures and practices
- Degree in Business Administration or any relevant field.
- 3 years Proven experiences as quality control in packaging and branding company or a food manufacturing industry
- Professional (Quality Control Certification) is an added advantage
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Data analysis and statistical aptitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Highly conscientious and diligent.
Application Closing Date
4th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.