The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) has been a Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund Grants since 2017. The ministry is legally responsible for the management of the grant while ensuring achievement of the programmatic results as well as accountability of all grant and state resources.
To fulfill this mandate, the Ministry of Health established the Global Fund Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out these functions by working closely with other Implementing Entities (STBLCP, SASCP, DHCPRS) within the ministry, Sub-Recipients (SRs), and other Implementing Partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Contract Duration: June 2021 – December, 2023
Slot: 9 Openings
- diagnosing patients with injuries and illnesses
- choosing a treatment plan for your patients
- using your expert knowledge to explain diagnoses to patients
- offering support and care to patients undergoing treatment
- being responsible for all radiation safety and checking equipment for any malfunctions
- supervising a team of radiography and imaging assistants
- staying up to date with the latest industry developments and technology
- being caring and compassionate to patients.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection.
- The successful candidate is expected to resume by June 2021.