The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) has been a Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund Grants since 2017. The ministry is legally responsible for the management of the grant while ensuring achievement of the programmatic results as well as accountability of all grant and state resources.
To fulfill this mandate, the Ministry of Health established the Global Fund Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out these functions by working closely with other Implementing Entities (STBLCP, SASCP, DHCPRS) within the ministry, Sub-Recipients (SRs), and other Implementing Partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiologist
Contract Duration: June 2021 – December, 2023
- Evaluating patients’ medical histories to ensure the various medical imaging procedures will not harm them.
- Suggesting alternative medical imaging techniques, when necessary.
- Informing patients about the medical imaging process.
- Using devices such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) machines.
- Performing or directing radiology staff to carry out image-guided, diagnostic procedures.
- Working with radiology lab technicians to perfect image quality.
- Interpreting the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
- Communicating and discussing results and diagnoses with physicians.
- Compiling written reports of results and diagnoses.
- Following medical protocols for resuscitation, bleeding, infection, or other emergency situations, when necessary.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection.
- The successful candidate is expected to resume by June 2021.