ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure adequate stock usage and management with accurate records
- Ensure timely and accurate stock record to influence buying and stock availability
- Provides production information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing monthly and weekly operations to forecast budget
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process and documenting for future references
- Ensure adequate products storage and store maintenance are followed
- Oversee accurate Inventory record from all unit heads
- Process to submit orders for production accessories
- Developing reporting procedures and systems among team member
- Define and regularly liaise quality procedures to operating staff.
- Supervise the activities of the Machine operator, Procurement Officer and Store Keeper to ensure alignment in work process with SOPs.
- Ensure quality control and efficient work flow
- Ensure work area cleanliness and safety standards are maintained by staff
- Ensure all standards and processes are adhered to
- Coordinating personnel and resources
- Initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between sub unit
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel to various tasks
- Establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems
- Schedule orders and tasks accordingly to ensure prompt delivery and disbursement
- Understand stock cycles to forecast bear and bull periods
- Ensure proper process is followed in submission of order requisition
- Document finished product status including recording raw materials, in process and finished product inspection
- Ensure all Quality Assurance documentation and procedures are regularly reviewed and improved upon
- Reporting results of the processing flow on production summaries
- Implement appropriate improvement solutions to Increase efficiency and reduce production error
- Planning schedules to ensure timely scheduling of maintenance and servicing of machines.
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND in Business Administration or any relevant field
- At least 1-year experience and adept in technology; have a decent knowledge of basic Microsoft office software and skills necessary to perform data entry
- Should be organized and be able to multitask and use initiative when needed
- Should be attentive to detail, proactive and should be able to initiate or suggest best practices to support the sales team
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be teachable and be able to follow directives
- Self-motivated, fast-paced, and a problem solver.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.