ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Ensure accurate fulfilment of sales orders through observing appropriate confirmation procedures
- Maintain store facilities to ensure smooth functioning
- Inspect finished products for damages or discrepancies and reportto supervisor for reimbursements and record-keeping
- Receive deliveries of raw materials and ensure that all the supplies were in proper conditions and labelled before storing in designated shelves
- Ensure adequate record keeping from the team
- Manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Ensure all raw materials and finished products are stored in the right storage condition
- Monitor and control the fridge temperature to ensure proper storage conditions are maintained
- Ensure proper documentation of raw materials issued out for production and raw materials returned after production
- Participate in special and scheduled stock counts as delegated
- Upholds and maintains levels of service that ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are met
- Ensure the store is always clean and arranged
- Ensure accurate labelling of every item in store and appropriate shelving of all items
- Timely and accurate fulfilment of daily targets as delegated
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials accordingly.
- Examine and inspect materials and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Remove defective raw materials or finished products to specified areas
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area by avoiding floor litters by carrying out the task in an organized manner.
- Monitor correct product weights and ensure that they are maintained throughout the shift
- Sort, label, grade and inspect raw materials before packaging.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.