First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- To effectively sell the bank’s products, mobilize and grow deposits liabilities through the various products and generate revenues. Also source for customers and maintain existing accounts
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and deepen existing relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Win new accounts and resuscitate dormant relationships.
- Marketing of bank’s products to meet customer needs
- Initiate development of products required to meet customer needs.
- Ensure efficient service and maintenance of existing customers
- Structure credit facilities to meet customer needs in line with the bank’s policies
- Collate and analyze marketing (customer behavioral trends) data and generate periodic reports for the attention of the branch manager
- Assist the Business Manager in the preparation of MPR reports
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook
Minimum of First Degree in any discipline.
Minimum experience – five years relevant banking experience.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2021.