RevolutionPlus Property the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. We have been in business for over 6 years and we have 6 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Sales & Marketing Executive shall have amongst others, the following primary responsibilities:
- Generate and negotiate new income for the company to an agreed annual target of revenue, to increase the company’s year on year revenue.
- Source for viable clients for all our core services.
- Ensure that the company’s products are fully subscribed to at all times.
- Participate in marketing activities, including trade shows, exhibitions, seminars, presentations, publications, mailings, etc
- Identifying and following up on prospective clients within defined area and/or target reach
- Book prospects meetings with clients to identify and progress business opportunities
- Open new relationships with genuine potentials to develop into profitable long term clients.
- Ensure detailed prospect records are fully maintained.
- Continually update and develop knowledge of the overall business market place, the group’s product and service portfolio and competitor activities and inform management thereon.
- Ensure that the monthly laid down sales target is met.
- Sell, sell and sell.
Competences and Qualities:
- In-depth understanding of the real estate industry, including operations, product and service offerings, players, key trends and growth drivers.
- Must Possess a win-win attitude
- Understanding and awareness of critical success factors for operations within the real estate industry.
- Ability to formulate and champion ideas and concepts to improve business performance in order to achieve its set objectives.
- Strictly for residents of abuja. if you don’t reside in Abuja, no need to apply please, thank you.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] and kindly state the job title (Sales& Marketing Executive; Abuja Branch) as the subject for the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st April, 2021.