Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limited is a building services company, passionate about customer satisfaction, best practices and standards compliance. We are in Business to continuously raise the bar in the delivery of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering and Plumbing services that meet the quality standards, performance and price aspirations of our customers, while reducing maintenance and support requirement to the barest minimum.
We value the hard work of our team and depend on them to provide outstanding products and services to our customers. In order to attract and retain this calibre of employee, we offer competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- HSE officers, also known as health, safety, and environment officers and environment health and safety officers, monitor health and safety, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within an assigned workplace or geographic area.
- Private companies and government offices hire HSE officers to work full daytime weekday hours, both in office environments and out in the field. HSE officers manage and train other health and safety staff members and frequently travel to perform field investigations and respond to incident reports.
HSE Officer Job Duties
- Investigating / recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health on site.
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely.
- Identifying potential hazards.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Ensuring compliance with the health and safety policies stipulated by the company.
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies.
- Drawing-up safe operational practices and making necessary changes.
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters on health and safety.
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees.
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- BSc, BTech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience working in same capacity and industry
- Must be Nebosh certified
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com stating the “Job title and location” as the email subject .
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.