Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource / IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Amowo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of the product.
- Carry out cold calling to create interest in products.
- Generate new business leads and arrange meetings.
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls.
- Develop effective sales plans using sales methodology.
- Coordinate with the management team to enhance sales presentations.
- Stay abreast of market trends.
- Serve as a customer service representative for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Network with existing customers to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospect’s relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations, and adapt sales collateral.
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- B.Sc / OND /HND Holder who has good communication skills.
- A minimum of 2 years Sales experience in office equipment
- Willing to learn and Identify potential customer to acquire new business.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with clientele.
- Should be positive thinking and problem-solving skills with good work ethics.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.