Terragon is Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. We aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Terragon uses its on-demand marketing cloud platform, attribution software, and deep analytics capability to enable thoughtful, targeted omni-channel access to 100m+ mobile-first African consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Digital Natives
Employment Type: Full-time
- To assist the Vice President, Business Development and Digital Natives Sales in generating new business by being the Division’s expert in the company’s platforms and products.
- Work in conjunction with the Vice President, Business Development and Digital Natives Sales in developing the sales strategy on a Division level, and the identification of revenue opportunities.
- Participate in client calls (or preparation calls) when related to advanced digital sales.
- Work directly in the field to research and cultivate leads to build a strong pipeline of growth.
- Strong focus on continuously meeting and exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Each month you will be expected to hit budget and have the opportunity to exceed sales utilizing an array of methods from networking, exploring existing relationships, engaging decision makers and key influences, cold calling, etc. A large portion of your time will be spent in the field.
- Serve as a company expert to educate decision makers and build rapport by keeping up with the latest trends to break down barriers and close sales.
- Follow processes with accuracy and attention to detail such as collecting data, contracts, etc. and moving them through the appropriate channels.
- Engage in opportunities to excel in terms of career growth. We provide you with the tools and allow you the opportunity to achieve your goals throughout your career.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience (2-3 years in the digital space).
- Ability to exceed set revenue and customer acquisition targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- A hunter mentality to generate new business.
- Confidence in pitching and closing business to senior level executives and clients.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing technology solution including multiple products.
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated delivery methodologies.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.