Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. Trending: Checkout NYSC Senate updated list 2021. Prospective NYSC members should check the senate latest list.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To develop sales plan and sales strategy for B2B market to ensure attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with General Manager / Operations Director.
- The role manages sale of the company’s products and services for B2B customers in defined geographical areas.
- To map the list of B2B customers and ensure daily / weekly / monthly progress to achieve the sales budget.
- To work closely with customers, identify the areas of business opportunity in terms of new product offering, change in recipe, formulations etc.
- To monitor various sales projects progress, identify new business opportunities and share regular update
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To make a detailed profile of the customer and build a good customer relationship and intimacy at all the levels in the organization or as assigned by the Sales Head/Business Manager.
- To develop existing as well as new markets, trends research analysis and to monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities maybe capitalized and effects of competitive activities may be minimized.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To prepare Sales projections for coming financial year by customer wise, product wise, agree with the Sales Head/GM – Sales. This is done based on the market analysis, economic survey and exchange rate variations which would be considered at the time of making.
- To prepare budget of all expenses with respect to the meets/seminars to boost the customer intimacy this would be discussed/authorized.
- To develop good customer base, head customer relations, facilitate FRT/ART to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare and attend management meeting for quarterly review of each B2B Account Performance.
- Manages to effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing of formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second line successor and drive performance through team to take up higher challenges.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- B.Sc – Chemistry / Food Technology Graduate.
- Experience of 8 + years in selling similar products with last 2 years at managerial capacity or team leader capacity.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales in similar products / applications and must have exposure in leading a team of 5-10 people.
- Must be willing to travel around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
- Must have prior sales experience in any of these: Spices, Mayonnaise , Seasonings, Ketchup, Meat Products etc.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.