At Masters Ville Schools, we offer the promise to work in partnership with you to help your child achieve full potentials. We nurture them, care for them and stimulate them to aim high academically by building their self-esteem, providing them with an environment where they are all treated as individuals and encouraged using Godly principles to become god fearing individuals with a heart of love and respect for others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- If you have a passion for science and a gift for inspiring young minds, we are looking for you. We are currently recruiting for a new science teacher to join our outstanding faculty of teachers for the next school year.
- You must have a solid understanding of the national curriculum standards and have experience closing the achievement gap, and you must also develop engaging and innovative lessons that allow our students to grow academically, socially and emotionally.
- You are someone who incorporates technology and hands-on learning experiences into the classroom with enthusiasm. The ideal candidate also believes in collaboration with other colleagues and promotes understanding and communication in a diverse learning and cultural environment.
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students based on national, local and school standards in science education and research and knowledge of developmental behaviors.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations and independent practice using a variety of proven methods.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
- Maintain a safe, orderly and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Science Education or related field
- Current certification in science education will be an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing
NGN40,000 – 100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.