Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Chemical Engineer – Coal Mill, Production – Ibese Plant (Cement)
Job ID: IbesePlantProd011
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Responsible for Plant Operation and Process Control of the Coal Mills.
- Coordination, Supervision and Training of all other staff.
- Executing the operation, in the shift, of Coal Mills and auxiliaries’ equipment.
- Coaching and Training of new hire to execute operational initiatives for increasing production and reducing cost of production.
- Co-ordination of autonomous maintenance with the help of shift patrollers to achieve the targeted availability of plant for production of raw meal, clinker and cement.
- Trouble Shooting Operational Problems and taking actions to ensure sustained running of the equipment.
- Achieving optimum fuel efficiency, power consumption and manpower utilization.
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Standards in Production Department.
- Ensuring that the quality of the product going out from his department conforms with internal quality specifications.
- Assessing self-development needs and taking action on improvement areas identified.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Management.
- B.Eng in Chemical Engineering or related discipline.
- 9 – 10 years Cement Plant experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date