Sobaz Nigeria Limited is a major player in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry. We have been actively involved in the marketing and distribution of petroleum products for nearly two decades. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies
- Coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Coordinate the use of automated and computerised systems where necessary
- Respond to and deal with customer communication by email and telephone
- Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate
- Plan future capacity requirements
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Where appropriate, oversee the maintenance and operation of warehouse management systems and automated storage and retrieval.
- B.Sc (2nd Class) or HND (Credit) in Management Sciences or in the Science disciplines and / or Technical / Engineering discipline with membership of relevant professional bodies and a minimum of five (5)n years core warehousing Management experience, goods hands-on experience in procurement management will be an added advantage.
- He or she must be analytic, result oriented and a computer literate.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 31st May, 2021.