Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager (Hospitality)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Connect with influencers to drive brand awareness and create excitement across social media platforms.
- Develop creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Analyze and report audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers, and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand
- Manage company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grow and manage online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Work with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Bring up creative ideas and make things happen given the opportunity.
- Look at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication or any other Marketing / Media related professional qualification
- 5 years experience managing a brand
- Microsoft Office Application
- Strong Web and Graphic Design
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copy writing / Content Development & Management
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales or Copy / Content Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A passion for fun and hard work
- Team player
- Creative and innovative.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.