St. Mary Dedication British International High Schools is a renowned educational institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students. St Mary Dedication British international school challenges students to develop what is finest in themselves and others, for others and themselves. We are committed to nurturing an intentionally diverse, and inclusive community that encourages students and adults to inspire and respect one another.
At St Mary Dedication British Internation school our guiding principle is Education for Light, Through Knowledge. Our aim is to provide a richness of opportunity for our student to excel, nurture and explore their talents without limits. That is because education goes beyond exam results, its about the complete development of the child. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are passionate about learning and child care. A typically sucessful candidate will be computer literate and have the relevant teacher qualifications.
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation.
- Maintaining discipline.
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum.
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work.
- Working with parents to maximise their involvement in the school and the development of resources for the school.
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum.
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening.
- Liaising with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly in smaller schools;
- Meeting with other professionals such as education welfare officers and educational psychologists, if required.
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils.
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development.
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Relevant teacher qualification ( TCRN)
- Proficient knowledge of teaching strategies and methods.
- Proficient knowledge of applicable laws, policies and procedures.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Availability to work extended hours on occasions.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan
- Opportunity for growth
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.