Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SAF Card and Switching Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Technical Support
- Responsible for overseeing FEP and Card services Infrastructure performance, as well as new system/project integration and deployment to existing infrastructure to ensure long term business sustainability and profitability.
- Integrate and deploy new systems and products to ensure business sustainability and profitability
- Configure complex system and security to suit current business needs and requirements as well as regulatory compliance
- Ensure timely resolution of service desk issues in line agreed SLAs
- Ensure timely reporting and analysis of data for business/management decision making
- Perform second level support to SBUs to ensure effective service delivery
- Perform POS acquiring service support and monitoring; this will include the entire merchant life cycle from on-boarding to transaction processing.
- Review transaction analysis/service improvement in liaison with NIBSS and other stakeholders
- Conduct performance review and analysis across enabling platforms, such as; HSM and Thales payshield manager events/
- Manage/monitor efficiency of virtual terminals e.g. IPG (Payment gateway), MVISA,QR,Visa direct(remittance)
- Minimum of first degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related Disciplines, other relevant professional IT certificate will be advantage.
- 2 – 5 years experience
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.