Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Card and Switching
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Technical Support
- Responsible for ensuring robust and efficient e-Channels platforms for SAF business operations, which includes Cards Solutions support e.g. VISA/Master/Verve; administration and support of e-Payments solutions for SAF
- Manage information technology function for e-operations, Digital & transactional banking and Strategy.
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Be the champion for business enablement, service & process transformation and cost efficiency
- Develop Cost efficiency/revenue generation initiatives
- Capacity planning for improved productivity and business growth
- Manage and lead teams of technical staff, managing and supporting multi-systems and utilizing technology that is optimized for the Bank
- Ensure delivery and management of technology projects and solution life cycle
- Manage and oversee project implementation within the budget and set time frames
- Manage the operation, implementation and support of Core Banking Peripherals (EFT Interface), electronic channels and specialized applications
- E-channels resilience/cycle time to resolve problems or issues
- Provide technology enablement for users, branches, ATMs and electronic delivery channels
- Customers experience on e-Channels
- Management of technology systems and service providers in line with SLA
- Minimize revenue leakages through automation of manual processes
- Influence Compliance to bank’s policies and regulatory requirements with respect to payments and cards transactions and enabling systems
- Prepare budgets for the unit
- Ensure effective partnership with stakeholders within Technology, within the Bank and external
- Minimum of 4 years or more post qualification experience in information technology with at least 3 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.