Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supervisor – Technical Coordination (Projects)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To Design and Prepare a Working Drawing of All Projects.
- To monitor and Oversea All Construction Works.
- To Provide Maintenance Services to All Facilities (Water, Buildings and Roads)
- New Farm Development.
- Existing Farm Up-grade and repairs.
- Infrastructure Maintenance
- Generate detailed structural engineering drawings for all building projects.
- Produce mechanical drawings for various development projects
- Carry out all site demarcation for constructions
- New farm buildings implementation – design, layout drawing, fabrication and installation.
- Monitor and manage contractors on site to ensure conformity with specification.
- Carry out regular maintenance base on request.
- Liaise with the town planning and other building regulatory agencies for approval and others that may arise.
- Ensure water availability to all cow barn locations/repairs
- Welding works (argon and arc.)
- Fabrication and installation of sandwich panel board and aluminium works.
- Mason works (tilling and new wall construction)
- Any other jobs assigned.
- Carry out any assigned food safety jobs by the head of department / food safety team leader
- Minimum of BSc in any Civil Engineering, Building or Architecture
- 5 years’ experience with engineering function in a similar role within relevant industries
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of facility and project management
- Use of AutoCad
- Project control
- Engineering Design
- Mechanical maintenance
- Quality assurance / quality control auditing
- Leadership qualities
- Analytic personality
- People management
- Knowledge sharing
- Maintenance management
- Good communication skills
- Team development
Application Closing Date