Procter and Gamble (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Manager
Req No: R000000201
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job Categories: Finance And Accounting
- Responsible for the management of all the Country direct and indirect tax matters, including ensuring tax returns are accurately prepared and filed on timely, tax payments are made on time and tax audits are managed effectively.
- Manages local tax forecast and local tax projects.
- In some markets, responsible for Legal entity stewardship and governance from an accounting perspective.
- Requires an understanding of local tax legislation and administrative regulations, as well as external accounting reporting requirements in certain markets.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree with Strong Finance Background (must have either ICAN / ACCA / CIMA);
- FMCG Multinational F&A / Big 4 experience would be an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language.
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity.
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking;
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
You should have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic accounting skills.
- Proven ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills.
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
Application Closing Date