Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision and competence of our employees from. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Controller (m / f / d)
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking a full-time Technical Controller for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches.
- The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept.
- With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring a real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
What Are Your Tasks?
- Reports and support from the Head of Controlling and the project management
- Creation and maintenance of the calculation
- Creation of performance reports, analyzes (mass and cost analysis) and forecasts
- Target / actual comparison
- Verification and support of material control
- Preparation of status meetings and quarterly management meetings
- Preparation of monthly performance reports, quantity controls
- Contact person for continuous risk analysis and risk reduction (deviations and complaints)
- Interface of those involved in the process
- Independent preparation, implementation and evaluation of field studies for process optimization
- Preparation and award of subcontracting work / services
- Cross-checks on the construction site and creation of MKSIV.
What Are You Bringing With You?
- Completed studies in Civil Engineering (Bachelor’s, Master’s, Diploma, Ing. FH / TU) or Industrial Engineer (m / f / d).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position (ideally with international experience)
- Very good knowledge of RIBiTWO, MS Office and SAP
- Experience in handling databases
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Teamwork, flexibility.
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
Application Closing Date