AppZone is Africa’s leading provider of home-grown financial technology solutions. We expand the scope and competitiveness of financial institutions by delivering disruptive innovation on agile technology using best practices.
We recognize that our super-talented and highly motivated people are at the core of our unprecedented success so far. As such, we hire people with exceptional talents and abilities, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally while delivering impact and having fun!
Your contributions have the potential to impact millions of people across Africaas we work together to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Recruiter
Employment Type: Full-time
Grade Level: Senior Associate
- We are looking for an innovative, self-driven and ambitious Technical Recruiter to join our Human Resources team!
- As a Technical Recruiter, you will be responsible for implementing AppZone’s Talent Acquisition strategy which entails sourcing, recruiting, and retaining the best and brightest minds.
As the Technical Recruiter, your job responsibilities include the following.
- Applying effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates for the Technology team.
- Planning interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews while maintaining an exceptional candidate experience
- Working closely with the Managers towards building a diverse and qualified tech team to support the organization.
- Maintaining a healthy pool of quality candidates for tech roles across the business.
- Preparing job descriptions in liaison with hiring managers and placing effective ads, ensuring they represent Appzone as an employer of choice.
- Pre-screening applications and providing high-quality shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Partnering end to end with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Attending and actively take part in Tech recruitment projects and campaigns in alignment with the Recruitment Strategy.
- Communicating regularly and effectively with all stakeholders (including candidates, Hiring Managers, Leadership team, Agencies) to ensure a pleasant recruitment experience.
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products.
We would love to meet someone with:
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in a Technology environment.
- In-depth knowledge of applicant tracking systems, sourcing techniques (e.g social media recruiting, boolean search strings and other innovative recruitment tools.
- The knowledge of a variety of selection methods (interviews, assessments, psychometric test, etc.)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- A creative, innovative approach to delivering on recruitment targets.
- Experience working with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing, and Recruitment Marketing tools.
- A high-level ability to prioritize and is goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to deal with confidential or sensitive information in a discreet and professional manner.
- An exceptional organization and time-management skills.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Technology field.
We currently run a hybrid work structure; some days are remote while others require you collaborate with colleagues at the office location. For each situation, you may have:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to travel extensively on recruiting assignments where required.
- This role functions within the group and reports to the Talent Acquisition Manager
Application Closing Date
13th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.