Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Supervisor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- To supervise and ensure that all aspects of maintenance and repair of the electrical systems & network are executed in a timely manner, and to carry out services as directed and instructed by Technical Manager or the Divisional Chief.
- Identifying and eliminating hazards and potentially dangerous situations.
- Ensuring that the maintenance plans and schedules, in accordance with the maintenance rules for High Tension (HT) and Low Tension (LT) lines are implemented.
- Ensuring that all faults within the local network area are promptly attended to.
- Ensure that all duties are completed in the time provided, and to a high standard.
- Keep abreast of new trends and development in the fields of maintenance to ensure cost-effective and efficient service is always delivered
- Undertaking emergency call outs and standbys when required.
- Complying with Internal and External HSE and Quality requirements.
- Maintain good relationships with the clients
- To report any concerns or issues to the line manager immediately for action e.g. broken equipment.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness in the work area at all times other duties, as required.
- Follow all published guidelines, standards, policies and procedures to ensure satisfactory completion of work.
- Constantly maintain and develop competence level and technical skills to ensure service delivery to high standards.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
- Required Experience 5 – 7 years
- Problem Solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Discretion and Judgment
- Resourcefulness in carrying out assigned duties.
- Display of mature and professional attitude to work.
- Be able to understand and interpret Utilities Plans.
- Must have a good working knowledge of a Distribution Network’s Operations.
- Experience or competence in all or some of the following:
- Sound knowledge of Health & Safety principles and Risk Assessment.
- Proficient in the use of the computer (MS office application).Microsoft Office Skills.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here to See Vacancies” and select “Technical Supervisor” to apply accordingly.