Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
About the Role
As a customer-facing support engineer, your role will be to provide phone and email-based technical support to corporate customers while ensuring ticket resolution and customer satisfaction. We are looking for people with all levels of experience so if you are just starting in your career or have been a support engineer or manager, this is the role for you. Working with one of our key customers, you will be supporting everything related to the technology team you are in which could include: Azure, Dynamics, Office 365, Networking, Active Directory, Virtual Machines.
You will also be supported by our Quality Assurance team, Domain Experts, and the Training and Development department, to ensure you have a comprehensive induction and training program and deliver extraordinary customer service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Act as the advanced technical contact for troubleshooting customer issues
- Deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem-solving solutions for corporate customers including issues escalated to the highest level of management
- Collaborate with domain experts (SMEs) and escalation managers when additional support is needed
- Manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devise and implement action plans and professionally communicate measures to all parties involved
- Seek supplemental training to improve performance and develop a specialisation.
What you’ll need:
- At least 1 year’s experience in a technical or customer support role
- Strong research, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Passion for technology and learning
- Good knowledge of at least one relevant technology.