Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource / IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- identify internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
- Partner with internal stakeholders regarding client training needs
- Organize, develop, or source training programs to meet specific training needs.
- Liaise with subject matter experts regarding instructional design.
- Develop training aids such as manuals and handbooks.
- Inform the client about training options.
- Design and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Track and report on training outcomes
- Collate feedback from, program participants and report to management.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology.
- Handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers.
- Coordinate off-site training activities for employees.
- Manage training budget.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Keep current on training design and methodology.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field with 2 years proven experience as a Training Coordinator.
- Strong communication and writing skill.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Strong-willed, organizing skills and a good listener.
- Ability to work perfectly under limited supervision.
- Excellent use of Microsoft tools
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.