The AmaZuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Manager
Location: Abule-egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Making sure trucks are properly maintained
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance
- Schedule,route,maintain and track trucks
- Assume responsibility for the planning,scheduling maintenance and management of all company trucks and drivers to achieve seamless operations in the transport department of the oganisation.
- Developing and implementing truck preventive maintenance programs.
- Monitoring and tracking of trucks from the day of dispatch to destination of deliveries and return to base and generating required reports.
- Supervise trucks and ensuring that drivers adhere to schedule and route destination of trucks on the highway.
- Planning of daily activities of transport operations and ensuring safe delivery of goods.
- Record keeping of all activities on each trucks.
- Be involve in negotiating with vendors.
- Maintaining and completing accurate records.
- Inspecting trucks and ensure all trucks documentation are up to date.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND qualification with 6 – 12 years work experience.
- Demonstrate ability to manage priorities and work load
- Proven time management and administrative skills.
- Effective oral,routine written,interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in microsoft office.
- Ability to direct and evaluate drivers in the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.