The AmaZuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Transport Officer
Location: Abule-egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise Truck drivers and set schedules.
- Ensure all trucks and peddler deliveries and pick up are completed in a timely manner .
- Manage employee relations issues including interviewing,hiring,counselling, and documentation for transport drivers in an ethical professional an expedient manner in liaison with the admin and transport manager.
- Before each truck/peddler leaves for a trip, ensure a pre trip check is done.
- Responsible for truck maintenance including schedulling regular maintenance and reduce breakdown in transit to the barest minimum.
- Ensure aquilar on each trucks does not expire on any trip and competent truck driving practices at all times.
- Maintain and manage all databases relating to transport activites and other details.
- Ensure daily inspection of the trucks is done when they arrive from each trip and a report done.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / OND qualification with 6 – 12 years work experience.
- Demonstrate ability to manage priorities and work load
- Proven time management and administrative skills.
- Effective oral,routine written,interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in microsoft office.
- Ability to direct and evaluate drivers in the accomplishment of goals and objectives.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.