United Nations High Commissioner Recruitment 2020/2021 – Learn how you can apply for the ongoing United Nations Recruitment job Vacancies.
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the United Nations High Commissioner Nigeria Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the United Nations High Commissioner Nigeria Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Latest Job Vacancies at United Nations High Commissioner
Check out other jobs:
United Nations High Commissioner Recruitment Requirement 2020
- Graduate (equivalent of a Master’s) degree in Management/Personnel Administration or Law or Political Science or International Relation or Economics or a related field plus minimum at least 11 years of relevant work experience. Undergraduate degree (equivalent of a BA/BS) plus 12 years or Doctorate degree (equivalent of a PhD) plus 10 years of previous relevant work experience may also be accepted.
- In-depth knowledge in all aspects of UNHCR mandate and its Field level application.
- Applied knowledge of protection principles, operational arrangements/standards in relation to protection, assistance, UNHCR office management and staff administration.
- Should be conversant in the current priorities in the organisation and existing mechanisms within the organisation to implement those priorities.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge in MS office software.
- Knowledge of English and UN working language of the duty station if not English.
How to Apply for United Nations High Commissioner Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing United Nations High Commissioner recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!