Silverwood School, Maryland Lagos is a Creche, Nursery & Primary School with contemporary teaching facilities, a retinue of professional management and teaching staff who ensure that pupils live our motto of: Learn Today, Lead Tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Upper Elementary Teacher
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit experienced, committed, intelligent and passionate Class Teacher with strenght in Mathematics and English. He/she will be responsible for building and nurturing pupils from year 3 – 6
- The preferred candidate must have strong knowledge and passion for teaching Mathematics and ability to impart knowledge with diverse teaching methods.
- He or She must be a leader who must demonstrate good class management and class control.
- B.Sc / B.Ed / HND. in Statistics / Mathematics / Science / Engineering or any other related discipline.
- Experience: 5-12 years work experience
- The preferred candidate must have strong passion for, as well as evident and strong aptitude in Mathematics, as well as sound knowledge of English language concepts.
- Preferred candidate should have a 2.1 or Upper Credit
- The ideal candicdate must be able to demonstrate diverse ways of teaching Mathematics especially in real life ways.
- He must also be versatile in class management and class control.
- A knowledge of Nelson Handwriting will be an added advantage.
- Ability to transfer knowledge in a child friendly and experiential manner is also key.
N60,000 – N70,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an Application and recent Resume to: [email protected] using the “Elementary Teachers” as subject of the email.