Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waste Management Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the supervision of all waste collection program activities.
- Responsible for planning of daily work schedules and timekeeping of work crews.
- Responsible for optimizing collection routes and ensuring full utilization of manpower and equipment.
- Responsible to respond in a timely manner to public questions and complaints.
- Responsible to ensure a healthy and safe work environment in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety guidelines.
- Manage contractors and consultants relating to payment activities.
- Must be available to address issues after hours or on weekends.
- Must be able to supervisor weekend on-call program.
- Responsible for destribution of invoices/Receipt to customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
NGN 40,000 – 45,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications via email to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Via Hand Delivery at:
1A, Jobabs Dare Close, Opebi,
Ikeja – Lagos State.
- All applications must be received in the Human Resources Department by 4:00 p.m. on or before the closing date.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.