Willers Solutions Limited is a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Department: Sales / Business Development
Product Segment: Equipment’s, Machines, and Services
Functionally Reports to: Sales Manager
Administratively Reports to: Operations Director
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
Day to Day Management:
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company’s goals / strategies for the above segment.
- To coordinate for service support to the customer.
- Identify / locate the key potential customers (industries / factories) & the Key Catering Contractors that fit into this strategy to promote our products and applications.
Sales Growth Targets:
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop good customer base, manager customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- To perform other related duties or assignment as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering
- Well exposed to B2B Sales.
- Minimum experience of 4 – 5 years selling similar products (FMCG).
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th April, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.