Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Cordinator
- Contract Proposals drafting (Nipex and Government Agencies Technical Tenders and Bid packaging)
- Contract Proposals drafting (Nipex and Government Agencies Commercial Tenders and commercial Bid packaging)
- Consultancy Services forRegistering indigenous oil & gas contractors on Nipex portal
- Oil & Gas Human Capacity Development Training Services (HSE Certification Courses, Various Professional Certification Courses etc.
- Forex Trading Trainings
- Forex Accurate Signals, Mentorship and couching
- Forex Trading investment
- Corporate Services – Drafting of company profiles, Company registrations, company’s documentation consultancy – DPR permits, NSITF, Pencom, ITF, BPP, NCEC, NOSDRA, QA / QC documents, HSe Manual and numerous others
- Sourcing and purchasing for customers various items across the globe to local country of residence.
- Import and Export Services (USA, UK and China)
- Consultancy Services for students for study abroad (admission services, accommodation etc)
- Engineering Services-Electrical, Mechanical and Structural Engineering
- Document Control, Digitization and Archive Standardization
- Standard Website Design andHosting Services
- Freight and Logistics Services
- Car hire services, Airport pick and drops, meet and greet service and truck rentals
- Office administration and secretarial services – internet services, computer centre, POS, CATV vendor services, online exams registrations and sale of e-pin
- Travel agency and related services
- A graduate of any discipline from a reputable university or Polytechnic
- Very proficient in computer literacy level,
- Able to send reports through emails to the Managing Director and
- Able to use presentation slides for training purposes
- Expert in Digital Advertising
- Expert in Internet Advertising-Google by business listing, blogging on Nairaland, jiji, jumia, Olist etc
- Very good in computer graphics
- Able to produce advert jingles – both voice and video ad post over the internet and social media
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.