Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Location: Zuba, Abuja
Job Code: WJ01-82
- The Quality Control Officer isto ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and customer’s needs and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams.
- Effectively ensure that all production system of the company standards.
- Carry out quality assessment measures of all the productsfrom the production Section, incomingraw materialsto finished product.
- Resolving quality-related issues adhering to deadlines
- Coordinate with equipment& process teams and ensure compliance to all protocols and maintain product quality.
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance the quality of the product
- Prepare documentation of the inspection process which includes detailed report and performance records.
- Recommendimprovement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met.
- Administer all work according to QRQC principles and recommend strategies to improve processes and reduce cost.
- Monitor the production phase at various Levels.
- Overseeing product development procedure to identify any deviations from quality standard.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirement and approving or rejecting final product.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings and submitting reports
- Identify issues with machines that might affect product quality.
- Implement mechanism for reduction ofraw material wastage
- A Bachelor’s degree in science or business-based programs
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizationaland leadership skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Strong knowledge of Data Analysis and statistical method.
- Good technical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 1st May, 2021.