Yudimy Services Limited – We are enabling people and organizations to be happily productive by finding the right career-talent fit in less time and at over 90% accuracy using behavioral science and machine learning. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front End Developer (Mobile and Web)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for programmers with a keen eye for design for the position of Front End Developer. Front end Developers are responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
- Front End Developers are required to work in teams alongside Back end Developers, Graphic Designers and User Experience Designers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent. This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
- Develop software for the cross-platform mobile applications (React Native)
- Develop within native modules in iOS/Swift and/or Android/Java depending on skillset
- Must have 1-3 years experience
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Understanding of SEO principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2021.